Here are some of the exciting features:
- Account information in real-time
- Ability to transfer funds in real-time
- View your checks, deposit slips and statements
- Setup account alerts for activity on your
- Pay your bills online with our new Bill Pay service
- Communicate securely with us about your
To use Internet Banking for the first
time you can stop by the bank to complete an application or you can print
Banking Application, and mail, fax (605-928-3349) or drop it off at either
Farmers State Bank location in Parkston or Kaylor.
we have received your application, we will send you a letter via U.S.
Mail. Within 2-3 business days you will receive a letter containing your
Internet Banking User ID and Password. You
will not be able to access your accounts by Internet Banking until we have
received and approved your application.
you have any questions, please contact us at 605-928-7991 or by e-mail @ email@example.com.
Please do not send any sensitive information via e-mail.