E-Statements are electronic versions of your original paper statements that you would receive through our Internet Banking service, rather than through the U.S. Mail. They look just like the paper statements, and contain the same images and information, yet you will receive them much sooner than before, usually on the day they are created.
There are some significant advantages in receiving your statements electronically:
- Same Day Delivery- Will eliminate the one to four day waiting period.
- Easy Storage- E-Statements can be stored virtually anywhere. You can save them to a hard drive or any removable drive.
- Worldwide Access- E-Statements are delivered to your Internet Banking website, so you have access to them anywhere you need them.
- Prior Statements- Prior E-Statements will be available for up to a year on your Internet Banking website.
- Environmentally Friendly- The reduction in paper makes E-Statements far friendlier to the environment.
E-Statements are located within our highly secure Internet Banking website. You will need a USER ID and PASSWORD to access the Internet Banking website. This makes E-Statements even more secure than traditional paper statements.
With E-Statements, your paper statements become obsolete, so you will no longer receive them through the U.S. Mail. Should you need a paper copy, E-Statements can be printed right from your computer.
Within your Internet Banking account, you will see a tab called “E-Statements”. Click on the “E-Statements” tab and follow the instructions to begin receiving your E-Statements.
Or you can download and complete the E-Statement enrollment from the link below. Then fax, send or bring the form to us and we will start this service for you.
You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the Applications, Agreements or E-Statements.